Re: On-Line Tab

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:18:25 -0500

At 01:14 PM 3/11/97 -0800, you wrote:

>There were some problems with it in 2.0.80 or so. The clear should be
>working fine in 2.0.88 (I missed the second 8 above).

No, it was not working in 2.0.88, which is what we are running now.

>If what you are saying about the Computone is correct, it sounds like
>something is broke or messed up in it. I don't know why the NAS would need
>you to manually "poke" it to work. I have seen sites with over 1000 ports
>(Portmasters and MAXes) that have less than one "stuck" user a day. Even if
>the user gets stcuk, the new user to log into that port will clear it out.

No, that's not the case here. Only 24 active ports on this NAS, and unless
we "poke" it, it leaves users stuck forever, no matter HOW many times the
port logs off and back on with different users. Once we WHODO it, it
clears 'em all up and it works great. If the NAS is broken, I need to ask
them to fix it. What should I tell them Emerald is doing to GET that data
from it?