Re: Emerald management

Greg Boehnlein ( damin@seka.nacs.net )
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:30:59 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, John C. Lange, Sr. wrote:

> HI Dale
>
> I can only agree with Marc's opinion. Being an investor in this project
> I agree that the combined efforts of serveral top notch coders, would
> quickly clear the bugs off my screen & make Emerald an even more
> valuable and profitable investment.
>
> Dale, this is not an attack on your abilities. It seems as if you are
> incredibly over worked. It takes a good share of the day, just
> answering eMail. When do you find time to code?

I pointed these issues out to hime.

One example that I used was Linux. It's development cycle is far more
rapid than anything else that I am aware of, yet the stable releases are
ROCK SOLID.

I've got programmers here experienced with Visual Basic and MS-SQL. We do
development in Visual C++ all day long w/ Data Base applications. I'm
perfectly willing to let them put some effort towards helping to stablize
the code.

--      President of New Age Consulting Service, Inc.  Cleveland Ohio             SLIP/PPP/Unix Shell   28.8k / ISDN / Leased Line           http://www.nacs.net   info@nacs.net   (216)-524-8414