RE: [Emerald] Email servers that integrate with Emerald

Brian Dooley (support@cserv.net)
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:03:33 -0500

From: "Brian Dooley" <support@cserv.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Email servers that integrate with Emerald
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:03:33 -0500

That would be great, Thanks Dale.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 3:18 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com

Brian Dooley wrote:

> I must say that (running NTMail v.7) I prefer the Emerauth.dll over
> Gordano's SQLAuth.dll for performance.

SmartCache. :)

> The only shortcoming is that it does not allow NTMail to list users in

> their (NTMail's) interface. Which consequently prevents me from being
> able to email my domain users when necessary.

I'm guessing its an API that isn't in EmerAuth? I'll see if I can take
a look at it. Emerald 4.0 has an option under Batch, External, called
Mass Email. It allows you to send an Email to a set of users in
Emerald, filtered by Service Type, Group, or a combination of both.
Very handy for targeted Emails to your customers. And (like most 4.0
options) there is a preview so you can see what it does (or who its
going to mail, in this case) before you do it. :)

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X __________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at http://www.iea-software.com/support.

For more information about this list (including removal) go to: http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststart