[RadiusNT] Frontend for RadiusNT

Leandro Rzezak (leandror@emk.com.ar)
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:16:11 -0300

From: "Leandro Rzezak" <leandror@emk.com.ar>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Frontend for RadiusNT
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:16:11 -0300

Steven,

We have developed a Mediation/Provisioning system with a front end for
administering dialup and email accounts, as well as domains.

In fact, this mediator has two front-ends: one for the end-user, and the
other one for the Customer Representatives.

The best thing is that the mediator has the ability to communicate with
legacy systems such as AS/400, Oracle and any CRM through Oracle Access
Manager or any Queue manager like MQ Series or sonicMQ.

We are able to implement this solution in less than 14 days, depending on
your need to use the legacy systems interface or if you need just the
front-ends.

Leandro Rzezak
Teletec Soluciones SA
+54 (11) 4180-8800