Re: [RadiusNT] I'm sure you've heard this before...

Mr. Nobody (el_phish@yahoo.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 05:23:30 -0800 (PST)

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 05:23:30 -0800 (PST)
From: "Mr. Nobody" <el_phish@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] I'm sure you've heard this before...

Dr. Steven,

  Simple. My own Cold Fusion/IIS based interface. Nothing much... customer
buys a card with a serial # on it... goes to our homepage fills in the
form and then a new customer is inserted into the RadiusNT subaccount field.

As for the access-list. Okay, I considered my self a well season Cisco-ish
kinda guy. But, I hate/detest using their NAS boxes. Usually, use Livingston
or now known as Lucent. Anyways, so how do I setup an access list based
on a username?!? Any examples?

Thanx,
Gabriel.