[RadiusNT] Clustering RadiusNT servers

Andrew Fort (afort@staff.webcentral.com.au)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:34:33 +1000

From: Andrew Fort <afort@staff.webcentral.com.au>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Clustering RadiusNT servers
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:34:33 +1000

Hi, I've got 2 RadiusNT licenses and I'd like to place two servers in a
configuration behind/along with some form of Load balancing switch (I have
Foundry SI and Alteon 180e boxes available to me).

I've tried using the Foundry SI with "DSR" topology, but although
Authorization and Authentication worked, Accounting did not (nothing ever
got written to the "Calls" table). Removing the layer4 setup fixed this
problem.

Does anyone have a clustered RadiusNT setup going and could provide some
details on their hardware and network topology?

Thanks,

Andrew Fort
.