[Emerald] Roaming RADIUS

Howard A. Brooks (admin@iamnow.net)
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:24:01 -0500

From: "Howard A. Brooks" <admin@iamnow.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Roaming RADIUS
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:24:01 -0500

Hello:

Could someone clue-me-in on how to require the radius server to pass all authority requests that come in the form of @anotherdomain.com to the USonline server, but still authenticate my local users and local domains without passing the request on to USonline.com?

For those of you that are not familiar with USonline...They offer a server for roaming services to an ISP's subscribers.

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://www.iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" - howard@iamnow.net