[Emerald] Re: Emerald Digest

Adam Ryan (adam@spyral.net)
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:15:10 -0500

From: "Adam Ryan" <adam@spyral.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Re: Emerald Digest
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:15:10 -0500

I've asked this question on the list several times now, and no one has ever
responded to me, but every couple of months I try again, out of desperation.

Has anyone created a Crystal Report for the invoice.rpt that they feel is
something that is appropriate to send to customers and would be willing to
share or sell it to us?

I just feel that the invoice that is generated by invoice.rpt is pretty
unprofessional looking, has extrenuous information (ie: includes no-cost
services on it), is confusing to the customer and is formatted poorly. I
have tried to create my own with Crystal Reports and failed miseraby. So
every month, I manually create invoices with quark, which is something I'd
rather just not do.

Thanks

Adam Ryan / SpyralNet
adam@spyral.net / 845-348-7676