RE: [Emerald] Emerald .337

Marcus Young (marcus@redcentre.com)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:09:23 +1100

From: "Marcus Young" <marcus@redcentre.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald .337
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:09:23 +1100

Nelson,

I have .334 - if you need it let me know.

Marcus

> We went back to .334 for relief from the problems in the newer versions...
> seems like one thing gets fixed and something else pops up...

Does anyone know where I can get 334?

I have 331, 337 and 339.

Thanks,

-Nelson

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
http://www.iea-software.com/support.

.