RE: [Emerald] Emerald .337

Ronnie Franklin (ronnie@itexas.net)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:53:20 -0500

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald .337
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:53:20 -0500

But.. That would mean that I would have to Delete the previous payment, and
void the invoice... then post the payment to a invoice that does not match
what it needs to match....

Bottom line still is.. I should be able to adjust the paid thru/expire dates
and credit the proper amount then regenerate a invoice that works...

I do believe that it is a version issue.. I have been able to do this in the
past.. just don't remember which version!!

.