RE: [Emerald] Emerald .337

Ronnie Franklin (ronnie@itexas.net)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:57:53 -0500

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald .337
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:57:53 -0500

How I do it should not matter.. what matters is the billing dates are wrong.

I even tried setting the MBR to Inactive, then back to Active.. which
changed the Paid Thru and Expire dates to todays date.. and that is fine..
created a new invoice for one month, paid it with the credit on file.. and
that SHOULD have set the Paid Thru and expire dates to 1 MONTH from today..
guess what.. it set BOTH those to THE PREVIOUS DATES.. which are 9 months
out...

Bottom line.. You are giving away free service if you rely on Emerald
2.5.337 to keep the dates correct... and you MUST watch those dates EVERY
TIME you make a payment....

Maybe another version works fine.. I just shouldn't have to find out the
hard way!!!

.