Re: [RadiusNT] SNMP Concurrency question

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:20:53 -0700

Jim Whaley wrote:

> jimwy found on-line 1 time(s).
>
> SQL Statement: RadCheckOnlineSNMP 'jimwy'

I'd be interested in seeing if this query returned anything. Just
cut/paste it into Query Analyzer and run it.

> Sending Reject of id 47 to d8296e16 (ids2-ri) User: jimwy already logged
> onto system 1 time(s)

Run in -x31 mode. That will show you the SNMP information. Also
make sure mib.txt is in your radiusnt data directory and that you
have BOTH snmp options enabled.

If its checking, you'll see the SNMP request in debug and what
the TNT returned. I'm guessing its not doing the SNMP check.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com