RE: [RadiusNT] SNMP Concurrency question

Jim Whaley ( (no email) )
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:15:20 -0400

Ahhhh! Now I'm getting somewhere (although <sigh> I don't know how to fix
it)! ...

SQL Statement: RadCheckOnlineSNMP 'jimwy'

Error in packet.
Reason: There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist:
enterprises.ascend.sessionStatusGroup.sessionActiveTable.
sessionActiveEntry.ssnActiveUserName.321919920

Server:x.x.x.x SNMPUser:.1.3.6.1.4.1.529.12.3.1.4.321919920 User:

I looked in the FTP site and couldn't find ANY mib.txt file.... I have one,
but I'm not sure if there's a newer one around anywhere?

Thanks,

Jim Whaley