Re: [RadiusNT] SNMP Concurrency question

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:30:24 -0700

Jim Whaley wrote:
> Ahhhh! Now I'm getting somewhere (although <sigh> I don't know how to fix
> it)! ...
> SQL Statement: RadCheckOnlineSNMP 'jimwy'
> Error in packet.
> Reason: There is no such variable name in this MIB.
> This name doesn't exist:
> enterprises.ascend.sessionStatusGroup.sessionActiveTable.
> sessionActiveEntry.ssnActiveUserName.321919920
> Server:x.x.x.x SNMPUser:. User:
> I looked in the FTP site and couldn't find ANY mib.txt file.... I have one,
> but I'm not sure if there's a newer one around anywhere?

That should be correct, actually. Once the users is disconnected,
the OID is no longer valid. It should error the check, and ignore
that on-line entry. What was the full -x31 debug for the request?
Did it ignore it and let you on?

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc.