RE: [RadiusNT] SNMP Concurrency question

Jim Whaley ( (no email) )
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:04:32 -0400

I referred to the faq (which was a HUGE help! Thanks!) but:

I have a "1" in my serverports acctstatustype (for testing) showing that I
am online (like I'm stuck in serverports)...

When I dial in, I get:

Checking for duplicate logins.

SQL Statement: RadCheckOnline 'jimwy'

jimwy found on-line 1 time(s).

SQL Statement: RadCheckOnlineSNMP 'jimwy'

Sending Reject of id 47 to d8296e16 (ids2-ri) User: jimwy already logged
onto system 1 time(s)

I don't get it! I'm not online yet! I was hoping to get online, and then
dialup again from another line and THEN I should be rejected...

If I have a "0" in serverports acctstatustype, I get in fine.

I'm using an Ascend TNT. I set my server type in servers to 8. I'm using
"." in the SNMPUsers field in serverports. I double
checked the RadCheckOnlineSNMP Procedure. I have the correct read-only snmp
community in the Community field... All seems to look fine.

Any ideas?

Jim Whaley