Re: [Emerald] Work on SNMP Concurrency Checking

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:26:06 -0400

From: NCKCN <ttuttle@nckcn.com>
> Okay, pretty much confirmed that SNMP will work only running in debug
mode.
> Is this possible? When I run as a service, I get users "hung" and denied
> service even with SNMP all set up correctly. I stop the service, run as
> radius -x31 and SNMP Concurrency works perfectly. Any ideas?

Drop the radntmib.dll into your \winnt\system32 directory, then stop/restart
RadiusNT and see if it works then. You can do that or specify the "Data
Directory" and "Acct. Directory" settings in RadiusNT Admin. Unless you
have that one file in the system path somewhere, it won't work unless it's
in the "Data Directory" path setting. Also, go into the RadiusNT Admin
under Advanced. There are two SNMP options there. I know we had to have
both of our selected to get ours to work correctly (we're using Ascend MAX
40xx machines).

Josh