Re: [Emerald] Serv-U 2.5d and Emerald

DATS ARETHEBEST ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:46:21 PDT

Hey Josh,

I am glad someone responded. I am using the same version that you are. I
tried it like you said, but it did not work either. Am i suposed to set it
with a service also. If I am, how do I set a service to use two external
systems. I have Imail also running with Emerald. I have it working fine, but
I am having trouble with Serv-U.

Thanks,
Scott