[Emerald] SQL query

Network Operation Centre ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:33:10 +1030

Can somebody help with this query. I want to do this query but I also want
to pull out the maExpireDate's as well but can not work out how to add it.

select Login, FirstName, LastName, PhoneHome, PhoneWork, AccountType from
SubAccounts where AccountType='Unlimited' and customerid in (it goes here
but dunno how to add it)

And would anyone have this in a Crystal Report at all :-) or the following
for Crystal Report but instead of using accounttype= what it does can it be
changed to accounttype=*

select Login, FirstName, LastName, PhoneHome, PhoneWork, AccountType,
LastModifyDate, TimeLeft from SubAccounts where AccountType='casual 100' and
TimeLeft<120

I would really appreciate some help.

Don Barron
Network Administrator