Re: [RadiusNT] Radius4 Service not restarting after server reboots.

Tom Lorinczi (tom@iwic.net)
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:50:24 -0500

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:50:24 -0500
From: Tom Lorinczi <tom@iwic.net>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Radius4 Service not restarting after server reboots.

Hi Wayne,

I, also, have seen this. I have a Server 2000 with SQL 2000 and if I've done a lot of updating (Norton Anti-virus and/or Windows Updates) the SQL/Radius Service will not start.

My workaround is to update NAV, do the update, then perform any Windows Updates and then reboot. I think the trick is to not have many things update per boot and you should be fine.

--Tom