[RadiusNT] Radius4 Service not restarting after server reboots.

WayneG (WayneG@uplogon.com)
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:11:40 -0500

From: "WayneG" <WayneG@uplogon.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Radius4 Service not restarting after server reboots.
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:11:40 -0500

    We are seeing a problem with our RadiusNT 4.0.35 Service on our NT4 (6a) Server. Although the service is set for Automatic and System Account, after a server reboot, the service does not start. We are able to simply open the Services Control Panel and start the service. The same server is also running Emerald4 and SQL7. Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions?

    -Wayne