Re: [RadiusNT] Problem in V4

Kashan Sadiq (kashan@wol.net.pk)
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:14:26 +0500

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:14:26 +0500
From: "Kashan Sadiq" <kashan@wol.net.pk>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Problem in V4

Thankyou Peter for your reply. I have tried the command you said it returns the following

libE-mfront.so => /usr/lib/libE-mfront.so
libE-bas16.so => /usr/lib/libE-bas16.so
libE-utl16.so => /usr/lib/libE-utl16.so
libclntsh.so => /usr/lib/libclntsh.so - wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
libC.so.5 => /usr/lib/libC.so.5
libnsl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1
libposix4.so.1 => /usr/lib/libposix4.so.1
libw.so.1 => /usr/lib/libw.so.1
libc.so.1 => /usr/lib/libc.so.1
libdl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
libmp.so.2 => /usr/lib/libmp.so.2
libaio.so.1 => /usr/lib/libaio.so.1
/usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-880/lib/libc_psr.so.1

The file libclntsh.so was in /opt/oracle/product/902/lib directory. There was a soft link created by this name which points towards the file libclntsh.so.9.0 in the same directory (i.e. /opt/oracle/product/902/lib directory).

lrwxrwxrwx 1 oracle dba 16 Sep 9 01:26 libclntsh.so -> libclntsh.so.9.0
-rwxr-xr-x 1 oracle dba 16872648 Sep 9 01:26 libclntsh.so.9.0

I also tried it by copying it in /usr/lib directory and make the soft link directed towards the same file but the results are the same as above.

Regards

Kashan Sadiq