[RadiusNT] Problem in V4

Kashan Sadiq (kashan@wol.net.pk)
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:01:52 +0500

Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:01:52 +0500
From: "Kashan Sadiq" <kashan@wol.net.pk>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Problem in V4

I am trying to run RadV4 on Sun machine and trying to connect it with the oracle database running on same sun machine. I tried to connect it through Radius ODBC drivers. Now If you can help me in setting up the ODBC parameters. I have tried myself after having an idea from its documentation but still unsuccessful.

When I setup the ODBC, it says "Error validating changes, The specified driver could not be loaded".

If somebody tested it already in the same environement, kindly let me know abouth the details further.

Regards

Kashan Sadiq