RE: [Emerald] Setting ALL dollars to zero

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Tue, 25 May 2004 15:45:32 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Setting ALL dollars to zero
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:45:32 -0700

It doesn't need to be a call in. Typically we just need SQL access to it. There isn't a cut and dry script to reset all the information, because usually services get reset on billed thru dates, billing allignments, etc.

Most of the details can be transferred in Email or IM. Just send a message to support@iea-software.com and we can get started on it. :)