RE: [Emerald] new service added to account not prorating

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:50:36 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] new service added to account not prorating
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:50:36 -0700

There is a config option in the Emerald admin, Global, Accounting called Invoice Next Term Max Days. By default invoice next term will invoice the next term of an account, regardless if it needs to be (based on the billing cycle rules). This setting puts a limit on how far out the invoice next term will look. In your case 30 days or so would prevent it from grabbing the July-Sept cycle.

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X
__________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com