[Emerald] Users online - userid not a link

Jason (newlandj@areatech.com)
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:40:02 -0500

From: "Jason" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Users online - userid not a link
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:40:02 -0500

Hello everyone,

We just migrated our Emerald 4.55 machine to a new server last night, and after the migration, we are seeing a problem with the users online view. The userid that is normally a link to the service is no longer a link it is just being displayed as text. The really strange thing is that it DOES work using one upstream providers RADIUS servers, but not using our other providers RADIUS servers.

Can anyone shed some light on what to look for?

Thanks

Jason