[Emerald] new service added to account not prorating

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:30:15 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] new service added to account not prorating
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:30:15 -0400

What factors could be causing this? I could swear it used to work right...

New service is added to an existing account that is already paid up through July 1. Used to be that it would then prorate until the end of the term by creating an adjustment for those days, then I could invoice next and it would pickup ONLY that additional service and invoice so it could be paid in advance. Now it is adding the new service and then prorating but then when I do invoice next, it's invoicing the next term for July-Sep! I only want to have them pay for their additional service up to july. What affects this processing? What could I have changed :-( Thanks.