[Emerald] credit card issuing a credit

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:27:14 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] credit card issuing a credit
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:27:14 -0400

Somehow a customer's credit card was charged twice for a quarter. I need to now credit them for one of the amounts. Issue is though: if I create an adjustment of that credit amount, I have to invoice next term first before I can actually have it go process. When I do invoice next term, it then includes the whole next quarter in there when that's not even due until July. How do I get it to only invoice for that credit? Thanks.