Re: [Emerald] reports

Gulam Chagani (gulam@catsgroup.com)
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:39:03 +0300

From: "Gulam Chagani" <gulam@catsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] reports
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:39:03 +0300

Thanks for your response Dale.

There are two reports available 1) Aging Def Revenue - this comes as a blank report with no data in it and 2) Def Revenue - this is just a blank screen.

Most of the other reports work.

Please advice.

Gulam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:46 AM Subject: RE: [Emerald] reports