RE: [Emerald] Call online

Vilmos Branyik (vbranyik@piopc.com)
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:25:25 -0700

From: Vilmos Branyik <vbranyik@piopc.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Call online
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:25:25 -0700

Glen,

Thanks for the link. I had already found that.

I have been able to truncate my database and at least have some room. I'm trying to delete old call records and cannot do so. I've tried using the Emerald Maint function and running an SQL query. Neither works.

I see this error in the logs: RA_AsyncReadioComplete: Operating system error 23 (Data error (cyclic redundancy check)) encountered RS_Service_IO [Bucket: 0][slot 5]; Process 5 generated access violation; SQL server is terminating this process

Then I go right back to the bufwait timout errors

I can find the locking SPID and kill the process but that doesn't seem to help.

The only thing I found regarding this in a Google search was a link to a question in the Emerald mailing list that appears to be unanswered.

Any suggestions on where to look?

Matt