RE: [Emerald] Call online

Glen Harvy (glen@aquarius.com.au)
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:20:52 +1100

From: "Glen Harvy" <glen@aquarius.com.au>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Call online
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:20:52 +1100

Hi,

I no expert on SQL but I use the following script via Enterprise Manager:

SELECT * INTO Calls2002FirstQuarter FROM Calls WHERE Calldate BETWEEN '1/1/2002 00:00:00' AND '3/31/2002 23:59:59'

and it works well.

You can then do whatever you like with the table it creates (in the above case Calls2002FirstQuarter).

If you still have the problem you describe then I suggest posting a message at http://www.sswug.org/.

_____________________________________ Glen Harvy Aquarius Communications for all your Internet Needs. Phone 9977 3788 Fax 9977 3844