Re: [Emerald] Emerald 4.5.6 + Statement creation

Billy Huddleston (billy@nxs.net)
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:06:55 -0500

From: "Billy Huddleston" <billy@nxs.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Emerald 4.5.6 + Statement creation
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:06:55 -0500

I've ran the global error report, and it says I have 1,087 Cards awaiting CC response for more than 15 days.. How do I fix this? I suspect most of these are from the old 2.5 upgrade... but, can't be for sure.. Please help me get this cleared up so my accounting department doesn't kill me..

Thanks, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Deacon" <peterd@iea-software.com> To: "Emerald List" <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 2:31 PM Subject: [Emerald] Emerald 4.5.6 + Statement creation