Re: [Emerald] Emerald 4.5.6 + Statement creation

Billy Huddleston (billy@nxs.net)
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:59:03 -0500

From: "Billy Huddleston" <billy@nxs.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Emerald 4.5.6 + Statement creation
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:59:03 -0500

According to the daily error report, I have 1087 Cards awaiting CC response for more than 15 days.. How can I get those cleared out to fix my billing?? I susspect those are probably from way back when we used Emerald 2.5..

Thanks, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Deacon" <peterd@iea-software.com> To: "Emerald List" <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 2:31 PM Subject: [Emerald] Emerald 4.5.6 + Statement creation