[Emerald] Referral Program

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:05:11 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Referral Program
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:05:11 -0400

Hello,

Is there a good way to track referrals in Emerald 4.5? We would give a free month of dialup to a person if they refer another person, AFTER that other person pays for three months. We'd like for that to happen automatically if possible or be able to track easily. In Emerald 2.5 we haven't figured out a way so it's all manual.

Thanks, Monica