[Emerald] Customer Form

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:12:46 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Customer Form
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:12:46 -0400

Hello,

In Emerald 2.5 we wrote in Coldfusion a web interface sign up for our offices to use (not on the Internet yet) but then the last page has their information (UN,PW, tech support number, etc) and the Acceptable Use Policy to sign.

How can we do this in Emerald 4.5? Does the online signup have these features or would I need to rewrite things? We will want to have an interface that we use internally at our office and then another for on our Web Site. Obviously they will need to click OK for our Policy when signing up Online... Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks, Monica