[Emerald] CC batch question

Jason Newland (newlandj@areatech.com)
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:54:21 -0500

From: "Jason Newland" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: [Emerald] CC batch question
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:54:21 -0500

We have been running Emerald 4.5 for some time now with no CC batch problems. Yesterday I ran into a problem when I made a CC payment on a new account, and when the screen poped up to process the credit card, the transaction timed out. That is fine, but when I went to the batch section, listed the failed transactions and clicked on 'retry' , the failed CC export went away and now the customers history shows:

CC Rebatched

I figured all that I would have to do is a CC Export under the batch section, but when I do, nothing is exported, no errors, nothing.

Anyone have any ideas? Since this is a one time payment we don't have the CC on file, and I'd rather not have to call the customer back to get his information again.

Thanks

Jason