RE: [Emerald] prorating and payment information

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:14:28 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] prorating and payment information
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:14:28 -0700

-------- OK, I'm just trying to figure out if the payments report that is in that protected area will do what I need. I want to select payments by datetime and by person who posted them in order to do deposit reports. We do bank deposits for different locations and that can be designated by who posted the payment. We also do bank deposits during the middle of the day and thus would need to select payments before a certain time BY certain people and then print out to keep as doc. Can this be done? Thanks.
--------

You would still have to group/sort the report by the the LastModifyUser field as well to get it split. The payments parameter report just allows you to specify the start and end periods, by day. You would have to edit the paramter type if you wanted it to include time as well.

Dale