Re: [Emerald] prorating and payment information

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:04:18 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] prorating and payment information
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:04:18 -0400

OK, I'm just trying to figure out if the payments report that is in that protected area will do what I need. I want to select payments by datetime and by person who posted them in order to do deposit reports. We do bank deposits for different locations and that can be designated by who posted the payment. We also do bank deposits during the middle of the day and thus would need to select payments before a certain time BY certain people and then print out to keep as doc. Can this be done? Thanks.