[Emerald] Payment only user

Vilmos Branyik (vbranyik@piopc.com)
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:12:34 -0600

From: Vilmos Branyik <vbranyik@piopc.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Payment only user
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:12:34 -0600

I'm using Emerald 2.5 (no I don't want to upgrade)
  I'm trying to add a user that can only post payments.
  I created an operator group called Payments
  Under group access I only checked Invoices and allowed Read & Modify
  I created an operator and made them a part of the Payments group.
  When we use this user, they have no restrictions. I did leave them as a SQL user. Should I remove that?
  Thanks for any help
  Vilmos