[Emerald] Batch Credit Card Error with Authorize.net

Tony Devlin (tdevlin@airewaves.com)
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:17:52 -0400

From: "Tony Devlin" <tdevlin@airewaves.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Error with Authorize.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:17:52 -0400

Dear List,

  Is anyone having problems with Emerald v4.5 and Authorize.net credit card processing lately? This just recently started with me. My credit cards do not process and every time it attempts to batch out it replies with "Too few fields in this record" on every record and exits out of the batch script. I have not changed anything on my "records" or even my authorize.net account. So this has me very very confused, I have some cards that are charged 3 times this month yet in emerald it says "Waiting CC Export"?? But the card was charged 3 times... I have customers screaming at us because of this and whats worse is I can not even manually get the CC export to work properly cause it exits the process when it encounters this error "Too few fields in this record". If anyone has had any problems with this or might be able to offer some solution, it would be appreciated.

Regards, Tony D.