RE: [Emerald] Email creation from Emerald through LDAP

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:42:02 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Email creation from Emerald through LDAP
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:42:02 -0700

> We have an Iplanet mail server and I need to synchronize the creation of
> the accounts with the creation of the emails. Can you tell how can I
> configure this and where ?

With the Emerald LDAP Sync Service, you can define what and how to sync between Emerald and the Iplanet Mail server. If you are not familar with LDAP, it may be something you want to use our professional services team to do.

Please contact our sales group (sales@iea-software.com) for more information on EmerDAP and/or professional services.
  Dale