Re: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Error with Authorize.net

Doug Harpster (dharpster@kans.com)
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:18:56 -0500

Date: Wed,  2 Jul 2003 00:18:56 -0500
From: "Doug Harpster" <dharpster@kans.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Error with Authorize.net

Good lord, I thought I was the only one. I was considering posting to the list as well to find out. I am also growing tired of customers screaming at us for billing their card 3 times for $200. Mine's been ongoing for about 3 months now. Think we can make this a a top priority guys?

Thanks

Doug

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "Tony Devlin" <tdevlin@airewaves.com> Reply-To: emerald@iea-software.com Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:17:52 -0400