Re: [Emerald] Using ICVerify w/AVS and Emerald 2.5

Nelson Valverde (valverde@greennet.net)
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:24:19 -0400

From: "Nelson Valverde" <valverde@greennet.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Using ICVerify w/AVS and Emerald 2.5
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:24:19 -0400

> The formts for Emerald 2.5 are hard coded and not modifiable like
> 4.0. I believe the IC Verify format can be modified within the
> application. Emerald sends the TransactionID as the InvoiceID.
> You'd need to modify IC Verify to return the fields in the order
> Emerald is looking for.

Thanks Dale.

I still cannot export info from IC Verify in the format that Emerald 2.5 accepts. The error message I receive is "There were 1 errors 0 Duplicates, and 0 Unknown transactions processed. Delete batch file anyways?". Is there somewhere were I can find out what the error is?

Do you have an example of a .txt file that Emerald will accept for ICVerify? Maybe I can tweak the ICVerify export file, but I don't know what Emerald is looking for.

BTW, Emerald sends the TransactionID as the Etrans ID (not the InvoiceID, as explained above).

Secondly, the Appendix says: "The Batchout file contains two lines per transaction" However, when the batchout file has two lines per transaction, it processes as two transactions, not one.

The Appendix continues to say: "The second line must contain at least six fields.comma delimited. Fields 1 and 2 are the process date and time. Field 3 is the response code and filed 4 is the response code. If the first character of field 4 is "A" then the transaction was approved"

Field 3 and 4 are the same? What is in fields 5 and 6? IC Verify (my version 3.0 , at least) does not reply "A" for an approved transaction. It replies "Y".

Is anyone using IC Verify with AVS successfully with Emerald 2.5? Can you please give me a hand?

-Nelson