Re: [Emerald] Using ICVerify w/AVS and Emerald 2.5

Nelson Valverde (valverde@greennet.net)
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:21:26 -0400

From: "Nelson Valverde" <valverde@greennet.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Using ICVerify w/AVS and Emerald 2.5
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:21:26 -0400

> Appendix A of the Emerald 2.5 Admin docs lists what Emerald writes
> out and what it needs back for each CC processor format.

Thanks Dale. I found the Appendix. However, our version of ICVerify (ver 3.0 for Vital) does not return the transaction ID, and the response code is a single entry with 20 characters and not "six fields, comma delimited" as the Appendix suggests. Consequently, when executing "Batchin" in Emerald, it fails. The first character in the response field is a Y for an approved transaction, not an A as suggested by the Appendix. Is there a log that I can look to see where the information that Emerald need is collected?

Are there any other pointers?

Nelson