[Emerald] Web server stops responding

Rob Witzel (robwitz@netwitz.net)
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:50:01 -0500

From: "Rob Witzel" <robwitz@netwitz.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Web server stops responding
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:50:01 -0500

We are having a problem with the Emerald Web server. About once a day it stops responding. About half the time I can restart the service, but the other half of the time the sercive will not respond to the restart request and I have to reboot the server. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks Rob Witzel Netwitz Internet Services www.netwitz.net 618-533-5447