Re: [Emerald] Web server stops responding

Corrie Bender (benderc@nventure.com)
Mon, Jun 2 2003 13:54:51 GMT-0700

From: Corrie Bender <benderc@nventure.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Web server stops responding
Date: Mon, Jun 2 2003 13:54:51 GMT-0700

We are having the same problem too!

Corrie

>From: "Rob Witzel" <robwitz@netwitz.net>
>Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:50:01 -0500
>To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
>Subject: [Emerald] Web server stops responding
>
>We are having a problem with the Emerald Web server. About once a day it stops responding. About half the time I can restart the service, but the other half of the time the sercive will not respond to the restart request and I have to reboot the server. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix?
>
>Thanks
>Rob Witzel
>Netwitz Internet Services
>618-533-5447

We are having a problem with the = Emerald Web=20 server.  About once a day it stops responding.  About half the = time I=20 can restart the service, but the other half of the time the sercive will = not=20 respond to the restart request and I have to reboot the server.  Is = this a=20 known problem?  Is there a fix?

Thanks
Rob Witzel
Netwitz Internet = Services
www.netwitz.net