[Emerald] Question: Emerald Signup Form

Tony Devlin (tdevlin@airewaves.com)
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:07:53 -0400

From: "Tony Devlin" <tdevlin@airewaves.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Question:  Emerald Signup Form
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:07:53 -0400

List,

   I am about to embark on what I have recently found as a very tedious task. The perl signup form no longer functions for my needs, so I must build a new one that can handle the diversity of my setup. I will be using PHP as my programming language of choice. My question to you all; Has anyone outlined the database scheme, after reviewing the perl signup form I see that to create a new account consists of querying more than 15 different tables, and 23 different queries. I just need an outline of all the Tables reqiured to create a new account for a user to login to our service. If anyone has this information and feels friendly enough to share it, It would be greatly appreciated. You can send the information to tdevlin@airewaves.com .. Once I complete this form (and it is fully functional) I will upload it to Emeralds FTP servers for anyone else to use, it will also be very well documented so that anyone can upgrade/change to his/her needs.

Thank you for reading and if you send some information thank you for that!

--Tony D.