[Emerald] Radius refresh time

Nada (nadas@inco.com.lb)
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:16:35 +0300

Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:16:35 +0300
From: Nada <nadas@inco.com.lb>
Subject: [Emerald] Radius refresh time

Hello,

We are experiencing a very strange thing with Radius, when a user changes his password, he can log in with both passwords the old one and the new one for a period of time. Sometimes the information on the radius is not refreshed unless we stop and restart the radius service. We are using radius 4.0.28 and radius admin 4.0.12.

Regards, Nada.