[Emerald] Firewall

Vilmos Branyik (vbranyik@piopc.com)
Thu, 29 May 2003 09:03:22 -0600

From: Vilmos Branyik <vbranyik@piopc.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Firewall
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:03:22 -0600

I'm trying to put a firewall in front of our NT4.0 server that is running Emerald 2.5.
  The access servers on the outside and the RadiusNT & Emerald on the inside.
  I am using a Linux box & iptables to NAT through to the NT server. I have opened up the tcp and ucp on ports 1645 and 1646.
  I ran radius in the debug mode and it appears that not all the information to authenticate is getting through.
  Are there other ports that need to be opened?
  Thanks,
  Vilmos