[Emerald] achexport procedure failing

David Dresler (davedresler@choicenet1.com)
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:18:54 -0700

From: "David Dresler" <davedresler@choicenet1.com>
Subject: [Emerald] achexport procedure failing
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:18:54 -0700

Greetings Everyone,

I've been getting an error in my stored procedures regarding time banking and i'm not sure what route to take in troubleshooting it. here is the error message i am getting:

[achexport:34] Update account timebank Export ID or Batch-out file missing Failed Apr 24 2003 7:01AM Apr 24 2003 7:01AM

I get this message about 4-6 times a day and i've noticed that any of my customers using time banking do not get updated at the first of the month. i'm not sure what batch-out file it is refering to.

To work around this, we created our own stored procedure to update the timeleft field in the emerald database.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out.

David Dresler

---