RE: [Emerald] Fw: [isp-wireless] RE: OT: VPN/PPPOE/Wireless/What?

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:05:26 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Fw: [isp-wireless] RE: OT: VPN/PPPOE/Wireless/What?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:05:26 -0700

> The following is our calls_insert trigger.

> Could you kindly let us know what changes we need to do.

Because I don't know what data your WAP is sending in the auth request, its difficult to recommend a solution here.

Our Professional Services Group handles custom modifications and changes like these. For more information on these services and thier costs, please contact our sales group at 509-444-2455 or or sales@iea-software.com.

Dale